H&R Mfg. and Supply, Inc. is proud of the many accomplishments our team has achieved since 1980. We are now pleased to keep you up to date about those achievements or news items as they occur. Our dedication to our customers and our employees emphasizes the value we place on product excellence.
Recent Awards and Memberships
- 2003 H&R Mfg. and Supply, Inc President Harvey Hivnor was named Small Business Person of the year for the Southwest Region
- 2003 Rotary Foundation Paul Harris Fellow Award
- 2003 Conroe Rotary Board of Directors, Community Service Literacy
- 2003 U. S. Small Business Administration District Directors Choice Award
- Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Economic Board of Directors Economic Development
- Industrial Supply Association – Member
- North Harris/Montgomery County College District Small Business Advisory Council
News Articles & Press Releases
H&R Mfg. and Supply, Inc., an industry leader in workholding, manufactures custom designed and standard products for all workholding needs. H&R has expanded its product offering recently by adding many heavy duty products such as its new low-profile, extra heavy-duty boring mill jaws.
H&R has also expanded its manufacturing capabilities. Even in a down economy, H&R is looking to expand by recently adding a new Accutex 6-axis capable wire EDM machine as well as a new 40 taper Johnford CNC mill. Since this is the first EDM machine for H&R, they wanted a flexible and highly-optioned machine to suit current and future needs. The Accutex AU-300-I EDM Machine was their choice. It has a table workspace of 13.8″ X, 9.8″ Y and 8.7″ in Z height. H&R also bought the PEPS EDM wire cut software CAD-CAM system for this machine.
“The Accutex EDM has many bonus features including a flushing operation where the machined part doesn’t have to be submerged to be machined,” said a company spokersperson. “The Accutex EDM also has an automatic wire threading operation which will allow H&R to return to the cutting operation faster than most traditional machines. H&R is looking to expand its own process through better accuracy as well as provide customers with complex part machining capabilities that will hold 0.00004 inches. The true 5-axis machine capability will allow us to do many odd shapes and angles with a one-time cut rather than the traditional straight line 3-axis that many other machines provide.”
For more information contact:
H&R Manufacturing and Supply, Inc.
2400 Rose Road
Willis, TX 77378
Reprinted from SW Manufacturing News February 2010